Ginanne M. Italiano, IOM / [email protected]
President & CEO
Staff Liaison to Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Economic Development and Real Estate Committees, Bethesda Sector Plan Business Committee, Business Ballot Task Force, Metro Improvement Task Force, and B-CC Public Safety Council
A Massachusetts native, Ginanne made the D.C. Metro area her home after receiving her B.A. in Political Science from Trinity Washington University (formerly Trinity College).
As the CEO, Ginanne is responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the chamber. She is primarily involved in the strategic development, implementation and administration of all major programs related to local policy issues and the economic development of the B-CC area.
Before coming to the B-CC Chamber in 2001, Ginanne was with The Greater Washington Board of Trade for 23 years, where she directed a number of divisions including the economic development, community development, membership and workforce development departments.
• Trinity University Washington, BA, Political Science
• Leadership Montgomery, Class of 2003
• US Chamber of Commerce Institute for Organizational Management (IOM), 2006
Boards and Professional Memberships
• Maryland Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (Past President-2006 & 2012)
• Maryland Chamber of Commerce, Employment Law, Transportation and Legislative Committees
• Purple Line NOW!, Board of Directors
• BCC Rotary Club Foundation, Board of Directors
• Rotary Club of Bethesda-Chevy Chase, Member and Former Board Member
• American Chamber of Commerce Executives, Member
• Walter Reed BRAC Integration Committee, Member
• Woodmont Triangle Advisory Board, Member
• The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Greater Washington D.C. Chapter, Board of Directors
• The Arthritis Foundation of the National Capital Area, Member of the Leadership Advisory Council
Awards and Commendations
• Chamber Executive of the Year for 2011-2012, Awarded by the Maryland Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
• Woman of Achievement Award, Awarded by Montgomery County Business and Professional Women, October 2008
• “11 Wonder Women of the Bethesda Area”, Bethesda Magazine, November 2007
• Chairman’s Award presented by Anne Martin, Chair of The Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce, June 2007
• 2006 Chamber of the Year, Awarded by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives
Gloria Arnold / [email protected]
Director of Member Services & Operations
Staff Liaison to Finance, Investment, Special Events & Sponsorships, Education, Senior Focus and Goodwill Dinner Committees
As the only child in a military family, Gloria has lived in the Unites States and internationally, including Japan and Okinawa. She settled in the Washington, D.C. metro area in her early 20’s and has called it home since, though her love for travel keeps her visiting new locations.
Employment in the hospitality field in a variety of jobs has led to a great understanding of customer service and its importance in all businesses. Management positions in the hospitality field and service provider operations expanded her cash management, organizational and marketing skills.
Gloria owned and operated, with her husband, a successful fine dining restaurant, a catering business and a fast food restaurant for close to a decade. While they enjoyed these endeavors, a great business opportunity presented itself for her husband and they decided the time spent away from family was not conducive to her running the businesses alone.
She rejoined the job force as the business manager for a multi-million dollar construction company. After several years of working in the for-profit industry, she found her niche at the Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce.
While watching with pride as member businesses grow and rise to the challenges facing them, Gloria particularly enjoys working with the Chamber’s non-profit member organizations. Helping them make the connections to attain their missions is a great satisfaction. Delighting in the differences that every day and member brings to the Chamber is what keeps the work fresh and interesting.
Celeste Polster / [email protected]
Membership Development & Services Manager
Staff Liaison to Membership Group
Celeste is a marketing and sales professional originally from northern New Jersey with an exceptional performance track record. She is a high energy relationship builder and partner that strives to contribute to member engagement and serve as a resource for all members and prospective members.
A Montgomery County resident and graduate from the University of Maryland, College Park campus with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Communications, Celeste brings a wealth of knowledge with her to the BCC Chamber. Prior to joining the staff at the Chamber, Celeste was with Post Community Media as the Montgomery County Advertising Manager.
As the Membership Development & Services Manager she is responsible for all matters that relate to the continued growth of the BCC Chamber and its' membership.
Ivonne Olguin / [email protected]
Administration & Program Manager
Staff Liaison to NextExec Group (Young Professionals)
Ivonne's career path began as a performer and progressed through the art production departments of major Motion Picture films and television projects in Hollywood. When a great opportunity made use of her copy writing and graphic design experience, Marketing and Communications became her calling. As a Project Manager for The Walt Disney Studios, Consumer Products Division she worked on promoting the lines of business developed from Pixar films.
Privately she began a venture turning her love for photography into a small business. She continues to support local clients throughout the year for their special events.
At The Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce, Ivonne focuses on Website Administration, Communications, Marketing and Photography/Video, she brings her enthusiasm and ethic for a job well done.