WHAT MEMBERSHIP MEANS
| Business Contacts
| Government Relations
| Member Only Services
| Public Relations
| Community Stature
Your membership investment gives you the opportunity to SAVE and MAKE money! Participation in the Chamber program can increase your competitive edge.
Membership in the Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce establishes your firm's presence as a leader in the business community. Through an impressive number of committees and sub-committees the Chamber promotes, encourages, suggests and implements plans for the orderly growth and prosperity of private enterprise in the greater B-CC area. The strength of our members plays an innovative and leadership role as "the voice of business" in many areas of community life. Together we CAN DO what none of us can do alone. As a member of the Chamber your voice is heard on issues affecting business. In participation, you can add your ideas to those of your colleagues to find even better, more effective ways of being part of the solutions.
Reasons to Join Us!
Communications And Advertising
- Membership Directory & Community Guide-distributed free to over 10,000 potential customers annually and is a valuable marketing tool
- ChamberNews-reaches decision makers in large and small businesses and supplies them with timely facts and insights that affect business
- Legislative Alert-information on bills reviewed and positions adopted
- Responds to inquiries for services and products with referrals of members only
Networking and Information
- A definitive voice for business in Bethesda, Chevy Chase and North Bethesda
- Develop policy positions on issues affecting business and advocate those positions to local, state, and federal governments
- Address fundamental issues that impact on members firms' ability to conduct business in the greater B-CC community and throughout the region
Call 301-652-4900 for more information
- Monthly opportunities for Business to Business contacts
- Seminars to expand knowledge and awareness
- Programs, events, publications that increase member firms' business, professional development and visibility in the B-CC marketplace
- Community service activities contributing to the vitality and quality of life
© Copyright 1997. The Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce,
Bethesda, MD. 20814. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.