1. Experience. As Montgomery County’s oldest and largest business advocacy organization, we’ve been helping member businesses prosper since 1926.
2. Diversity. We serve businesses of every size from mom-and-pop stores to major corporations.
3. Networking. We offer a first-class event calendar designed to put you in the same room with thousands of prospective clients and contacts throughout the year. Networking and new business contacts to help your business grow.
4. Advocacy. We have clout in the halls of government. The Chamber’s registered lobbyist, Ron Resh, works to keep local and state laws business-friendly.
5. Visibility. Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are through listing in chamber’s online membership directory; annual Membership Directory and Community Guide; displaying your materials and business cards in the Chamber’s lobby; and other chamber publications and media outlets.
6. Community. The best way to “take” from the community is to give back first and that is what the chamber does, through its many outreach community involvement programs. The Kids In Need Drive (KIND), Baby Shower After-hours, Career Partnership Day, and the activities of the Senior Focus Committee are just a few ways the chamber connects business with the broad spectrum of non-profits and individuals in our community who benefit from their efforts.
7. Affordable. Our membership is 90 percent tax deductible plus you are able to take advantage of many member only cost-saving benefits. We offer a variety of money-saving benefits including participation in the Chamber’s “Member-to-Member Discount Program,” discount on broadcast faxing services and member labels; free use of Chamber’s EagleBank Board Room; and free membership in the US Chamber of Commerce, and coming soon, access to a regional job bank at discounted rates for members only.
8. Communication. We keep in touch with our members through our Web site and e-mail newsletters; ChamberNews – the Chamber’s monthly newsletter, and an active committee structure.
9. Development. Learning opportunities / professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business. Referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on your investment, as well as through numerous sponsorship opportunities at the chamber’s events and programs.
10. Award Winning. You would be a member of the 2006 -2007 ACCE (Amercian Chamber of Commerce Executives) Chamber of the Year.